Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Q. Designs Footwear




HELLO WORLD!  Just so you know...I am currently in the process of going through review of VOGUE's Wowcracy campaign!  If you don't know what Wowcracy is, don't feel bad because it is a new platform.  The platform has hand-selected designers to broadcast their designs, be it footwear, apparel, handbags, etc, to the world via VOGUE's sister company Wowcracy.

Wowcracy is basically using the same idea as Kickstarter or Indiegogo, where the projects are completely crowd-funded.  So if I make the cut for my project, you will be able to help fund some Q. Designs footwear!  Very exciting stuff!

Until I know the final answer, please check out the motion media video I created above to give you an idea of what to expect and click the link below to like my fan page on Facebook.  SPREAD THE WORLD!  All dreams are possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment