Saturday, March 1, 2014

Q.DESIGNS Behind The Mind Radio Interview


WHAT UP WORLD!  Long time no talk!  ALOT has been going on behind the scenes for Q.DESIGNS along with some other surprises I've been working on, which you will see soon!  I wanted to first thank everyone who contributed to my Indiegogo campaign for Q.DESIGNS!  The love was much appreciated and you will be receiving your products soon.

I wanted to share my radio interview that aired LIVE in DC with the Behind The Mind Radio Show during my campaign.  The link is below.  The one take away I want people to listen to is the concept of "statues" at the end of the interview....this message is extremely important to me.  You will see why!  The interview officially starts at the 1:00 min mark...let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog and interesting information in your post. Thanks for posting the amazing info. . .
    moving services.

    ReplyDelete