Friday, January 3, 2014

Q.DESIGNS Gaining Exposure!

YO!  HAPPY NEW YEARS!  I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in 2014 and that everyone has big goals to achieve!  One of my goals is to get Q.DESIGNS on the feet of millions!  That goal is slowly becoming a reality.  Yesterday I landed interviews with two major sneaker websites....Nicekicks and Sneaker Bar Detroit.  I appreciate all of the support that the sneaker community has shown so far.  I think the line is heading in the right direction!  Click on the link below to check each website's postings.  Also, what do you think about the new Gamma colorway for the NO.3?!




1 comment:

  1. This information is really nice. This type of post is attracting people to read. Thank you for sharing. . .
    best packers and movers in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete