Saturday, September 8, 2012

How a Blog Can Boost Your Career




Once upon a time I didn't understand why some of my colleagues were so into blogging.  I just didn't understand the culture.  But after one of my Industrial Design professors made it a requirement for a class during my senior year, I've been hooked ever since.  Having a blog simply forces you to keep up with the current trends of your career and gives you inspiration for new projects and endeavors.  This is due to fact that you are always searching for something new to post on your blog.  At the end of the day, this gives you an edge employers can't overlook when going in for that job.  If you take you career seriously, read and take notes at the link below.  Then after reading it...go create your blog!
How A Blog Can Boost Your Career

No comments:

Post a Comment