Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Perry High School Motivational Speech







Recently I was invited to host a motivational speech to three classes at my local high school, Perry High School located in Perry, GA.  I could not pass up the opportunity to give back to a community and school that has done so much for me...it was only right that I speak to some young minds about my successes in my career and life.  The keys of success that I spoke about were dedication, motivation, and persistance.  Those three things I feel strongly about and put to action in anything and everything I do in life.  The message was that ANYTHING is possible if you put forth your best foot and strive for the BEST!  I know this works because I've seen it bring plenty of positive things in my life before.  The chance to talk to my fellow Perry Panthers was truly incredible and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Passing along knowledge is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment